2 Day Reef, Daintree Rainforest & Culture tour – featuring Silver Swift ex Cairns
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: 2DPkgSWF
Combine the absolute best that our region has to offer, The Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest & Aboriginal Culture, over 2 unique days. Day 1 is with our partner Silver Swift (from Cairns) and Day 2 is on our Daintree Dreaming Day Tour.
Tours do not have to be on consecutive days.
SILVER SWIFT DEPARTS Daily
Be whisked away to three spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef sites at Flynn, Pellowe, Milln and/or Thotford Reefs.
- Return Silverswift cruise from Cairns
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)and instruction provided. Snorkel brief at each site
- Guided snorkel tour
- Qualified lifeguards on hand
- Lycra suits provided
- Prescription masks available at no extra cost
- Free Wi-fi on board.
- Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC) of $6.50 is payable direct on check-in
- Return coach transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches available at $32.00 (adult), $28 (child)
DAINTREE DREAMING DEPARTS Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
DAINTREE DREAMING Day Tour Includes
- 2 hour coastal & mangrove walk learning to identify and catch land and sea bush tucker
- Eat your catch of the day with homemade morning and or afternoon tea
- Welcome to Country Smoking Ceremony - Mossman Gorge
- Guided interpretive tour through the rainforest of Mossman Gorge
- Lunch at the Mossman Gorge Centre
- Return Hotel transfers from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Please note tour may be in reverse due to tide times along the beach
What to Bring:
Hat, towel, swim wear, insect repellent, camera, cash or credit card for souvenirs or optional extras.